Share Our Selves

Share Our Selves
"helping those in need in orange county"

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Conner Ascher Service Learning: Day 4

On our previous visit to share ourselves I was packaging and distributing food in the front room, which I liked very much. But today I worked in the office with Ford. This was my first time working in the office, and it was very different from the working in the front room. We made copies, and we also cut out paper and stapled the edges for a lottery drawing. It seemed like busy work, but I realized that the job was important because share ourselves could not possibly work with everyone, on each day. And that job being done was a lot more important than we thought. After we finished we went and helped Maddie, Robbe, Nickie, and Leo package apples and cucumbers. It was a long day but, we were able to accomplish a lot more than we thought we could have.

No comments:

Post a Comment