Share Our Selves

Share Our Selves
"helping those in need in orange county"

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Claudette Vaught Reflection Day 3

Today was my first service learning day and I found that it was a really fun and I enjoyed working at SOS. When I first started I was bagging food for the food line with Leo. This was probably my favorite part because I got to interact with the people who requested food. By being able to talk and communicate with the people who were recieving the food it gave me great satisfaction to see my good work being put to use. Next, I bagged fish and green beans. This part was not as fun as the food line, but I still enjoyed this part. Finally, I had to cut, fold and staple papers with Maddie, Nickie and Leo. While this was a tedious process, the day was overall a successful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment