Share Our Selves

Share Our Selves
"helping those in need in orange county"

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Leo Kim Day 5.


Today, everyone worked on the same thing and packed and bagged donuts, pastries and muffins. Then, after we were done with pastries, we went on and packed fruits like apples and squash. SOS did not give us much to do so we just waited for more bags to come. Because the day was slow, I had a lot of opportunities to think about and reflect about this year. We were the group whose ideas did not pass. At first, it seemed like we wouldn’t be able to bond but as time passed I was able to see the friendship strengthen and new friendship form, and also bond with the people working there. I loved being able to see where my efforts and passion was going to and I hope that we will be able to carry on our hard work in the future as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment