Share Our Selves

Share Our Selves
"helping those in need in orange county"

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Leo Kim day 4.


On our service learning day, I didn’t do my usual job of packing. Instead, I was able to work in the office with robbe and ford. We first learned how to cut paper into right sizes, how to use automatic staplers and what to do once we had all the parts prepared. We spent the whole time cutting, stapling, and grouping all the multi colored papers. As time passed, we all learned how to do work faster and specialize so that each person does one job. While doing this, we were able to have conversations and learn a lot about each other and become closer friends. I'm very excited to have our next service learning day and participate in more bonding with my classmates and connecting with those in need.

No comments:

Post a Comment